Post-Process Electric Micrometer Control Unit
Improved visibility: Large 3 color 7 seg LED display. Different colors make it easy to see judgment results even from a distance. A higher level of functionality enables utilization of a wider range of applications.
Measurement of two items: Outer diameter + end face, outer diameter + outer diameter and various other variations are available.
P memory function: Suitable for dynamic measuring after work on surface grinders.
BCD/BIN output function: U1000A compliant data can be output by adding an I/O2 circuit board.
- LCD can display alphanumeric characters
- Interactive operation for a wide variety of settings.
- Measured and offset values can easily be checked on the LCD.
- Same type of rotary switch as on U600 (previous unit), V7 and V8
- Rotary switch enables intuitive operation.
- Frequently used operations can be quickly selected.
- Unifying operation system with U600, V7 and V8 minimizes operator load when the control unit is changed.
DSP + RISC CPU Provide High Speed and Performance
- The adoption of a DSP (digital signal processor) facilitates digital processing of various signals at high speeds.
- In addition to a smoothing filter, the unit has a standard 7-step LPF (low pass filter) selection function.
- Real-time processing of notch processes.
Super Ease of Maintenance
- Simplified I/O Monitor
- Wiring with machine can be easily checked.
- Self-Diagnostic Program
- Interactive verifications enable user to perform primary maintenance. Upward Compatibility with U600
- The U600 can be replaced by using an optional I/O cable.
Detachable Front Panel (V6S)
The front panel is detachable so you can position it so it is easy for the operator to use. The control board is built-in to the main unit. The panel can be located a maximum of 10 meters away from the main unit.More information? Get in Touch!