In-Process Electric Micrometer Control Unit
A higher level of functionality enables utilization of a wider range of applications.
- Measurement of two items: Sizing + end face, sizing + post measurement and various other variations are available.
- P memory function: Measurement of even or odd number of teeth on notched workpieces.
- P memory function: Suitable for dynamic measuring after work on surface grinders
- BCD/BIN output function: U1000A compliant data can be output by adding an I/O2 circuit board.
LCD can display alphanumeric characters
- Interactive operation for a wide variety of settings.
- Measured and offset values can easily be checked on the LCD.
Same type of rotary switch as on U600 (previous unit), V7 and V8
- Rotary switch enables intuitive operation.
- Frequently used operations can be quickly selected.
- Unifying operation system with U600, V7 and V8 minimizes operator load when the control unit is changed.
DSP + RISC CPU Provide High Speed and Performance
The adoption of a DSP (digital signal processor) facilitates digital processing of various signals at high speeds.
- In addition to a smoothing filter, the unit has a standard 7-step LPF (low pass filter) selection function.
- Real-time processing of notch processes.
Superior Ease of Maintenance
Simplified I/O Monitor
- Wiring with machine can be easily checked.
- Interactive verifications enable user to perform primary maintenance.
Upper Level Compatibility with U400
- The U400 can be replaced by using an optional I/O cable.
Detachable Front Panel (V4S)
The front panel is detachable so you can position it so it is easy for the operator to use. The control board is built-in to the main unit. The panel can be located a maximum of 10 meters away from the main unit.More information? Get in Touch!